Host David Danto leads a group of industry leaders in a discussion about the latest trends. Plantronics has purchased Polycom. The peripheral manufacturer is now in the connectivity business. Cisco has taken Spark and given us Teams. Our panel discusses all this and what other changes we could see between now and InfoComm 2018.
- Lenovo Debuts Smart Videoconferencing Solution
- Plantronics Provides Updated Outlook on Enhanced Growth and Profitability through $7B Market Opportunity
- ezTalks Video Conferencing Rooms Solutions Are Open to Pre-order
- Your Video Infrastructure Faces End-of-Life: Now What?
- Zoomtopia 2018 Preview
- Meeting Room Trend Fueling Mic Market Growth
- Jim Marggraff Joins Board of Directors at Oblong Industries
- Video-Calling ‘Owl’ Helps Opioid Addicts In US