Spanish tech company Digital Samba moves into spring with a triple update of its award winning all-in-one web conferencing solution OnSync
April 18, 2017, Barcelona, Spain – Last week Digital Samba, SL released versions 5.0.6, 5.0.7 and 5.0.8 of its white label web conferencing software OnSync in a triple update to enable its worldwide customers to enjoy an improved communication experience. These features will empower OnSync administrators to have more control over their sessions and increase their ability to monetize through more nuanced control of their service plan features, and integrated third party telephony system reporting. End users will enjoy a more streamlined user interface, and will have better feedback and participation options through new privacy in the chat and poll.
“We are very proud to present three new versions at once, demonstrating our commitment to our partners and their clients’ comfort, but also our dedication to continuous improvement of our software. The update will bring great new features, such as a more space efficient user interface, a more rich feature-set for user interactions and new administrative control features to better moderate the overall experience. All of this will come with new back-end optimizations to streamline performance, so that the attendees of your webconference will sound just like they were in the room with you, while keeping data consumption at an absolute minimum,” explains Robert Strobl, CMO of Digital Samba.
Digital Samba has set ambitious goals for 2017 and 2018, moving to html5 and webRTC, and has made major new developments for OnSync in this triple-release. OnSync versions 5.0.6, 5.0.7, and 5.0.8 offer a core package of improvements that include features such as:
- Display used and available telephony minutes in an easy-to-read bar chart in Account Center.
- Added an option to enable/disable lobby and breakout sessions options via service plans in the admin interface.
- Improved the design of the chat element ‘typing a message’ in chat synclet.
- New ‘I have a question’ status added to the participants list. This new status will simply float right to the top of the user list. (Below, and distinct from any users with the ‘raised hand’ status).
- New temporary feedback statuses now fade out after 5 seconds in the participants synclet in live sessions.
- Improved privacy in the poll function by introducing an ‘anonymize answers’ feature, which hides the user’s name in results.
In addition, OnSync features several usability and UX improvements, including the ability for Windows users (like their Mac counterparts) to share 4k and higher resolution screens and a streamlined and less-cluttered conference synclet layout.
OnSync now also:
- Supports telephone audio in sessions that have lobby enabled.
- Enables definition of panel sets and workspaces through the API.
- Includes a visible notification that mail sending is in progress when scheduling an event.
- Allows new sorting options for public pages, such as sort by date, topic, duration, author and more.
- Provides options to disable name-changes of participants/observers once they join a session.
- Comes with a package of back-end performance-optimizations.
“We are particularly excited about the extension of our renowned RESTful API, thus helping our partners create their own customized entry points into a fully branded webinar experience”, adds Strobl.
More information about OnSync 5.0.6, 5.0.7, and 5.0.8, including detailed feature descriptions, demo videos, use cases, technical specifications, reseller information, and pricing options are available on http://www.digitalsamba.com. A 30-day free trial is offered on all plans.
About Digital Samba
Digital Samba specializes in the conceptualization and realization of Intranet, Extranet and Internet communication and collaboration solutions, including the award-winning OnSync server web conferencing solution. We believe that business processes can only be successful when communication channels remain open. Our vision and determination is designed to improve yours. Learn more at http://www.digitalsamba.com..
# # #
Tel: +1 866 903 9129
Tel: +34 93 18 55 510