ClearOne enhances communication and collaboration for organizations worldwide, from the Fortune 500 to small and medium businesses and institutions. We design, develop, and sell conferencing, collaboration, network streaming & signage solutions through a global network of expert AV and IT practitioners who specify, install, and support our advanced hardware, software, apps, and cloud solutions.
The performance and simplicity of our comprehensive product lines enable unsurpassed levels of functionality, reliability, and scalability. In addition, ClearOne has designed their suite with the overall user experience of today’s collaborative workers in mind. Their products together create a complete collaborative environment. From video, such as their professional grade PTZ cameras like the new Unite 150, to audio, such as their leading audio solutions like the Chat 150, to their BYOD bundles, such as the new Versa 150. These products are all pulled together by their Spontania cloud video solution (Free Trial), with its unique simultaneous multi-camera support, offering a more immersive and natural collaborative experience.
From ad-hoc work spaces and mobile conferences to the largest meeting venues and boardrooms, ClearOne is the best-in-class option for any industry or organization that relies on teamwork and collaboration to be successful.
Current ClearOne products include:
- President, CEO and Chairman: Zee Hakimoglu
- VP of Finance and Corporate Secretary: Narsi Narayanan
- Senior VP of Multimedia Streaming Business: Michael Braithwaite
- The industry’s first professional-grade Beamforming Microphone Array – and now the second-gen release.
- The industry’s first product to use Distributed Audio Echo Cancellation™ in an audio conferencing system.
- The industry’s first conference phone to provide wireless conferencing.
- The industry’s first product to bridge the wide price/performance gap that existed between plug-and-play tabletop conferencing phones and professionally-installed audio conferencing systems.