Zoom unifies cloud video conferencing, simple online meetings, and group messaging into one easy-to-use platform. Our solution offers the best video, audio and screen-sharing experience across Windows PC, Mac, iOS, Android, Zoom Rooms conference system, and H.323/SIP room systems.
Zoom was named the Cool Vendor 2014 by Gartner, AlwaysOn Top 100, Dell’s Founder Club 50 and Small Business Influencer Champion.
Vision, Innovation and Experience
Zoom has built the most innovative video conferencing solution with the world’s most talented team. Eric S. Yuan, founder and CEO, is a web conferencing industry leader who was the heart and soul of the WebEx product from 1997 to 2011. Eric left WebEx in 2011 with an all-star engineering team to build the next generation of online video conferencing. Zoom’s engineers have over 900 years of combined experience working on real-time collaboration software.
Video Conferencing That Always Works – No Matter What…
We get it. Your time is important and your online meetings need to work all of the time, every time. And it needs to be simple. With Zoom, you get a great video meeting experience from your desktop, mobile device and conference room.
#1 in Customer Satisfaction
Zoom had a 3rd party ask their customers to rate them, and the results were an astounding nod of approval with a Net Promoter Score (NPS) of 69!
94% say Zoom is easier to deploy and/or use than the competition
92% say Zoom is higher quality than the competition
87% say Zoom is more reliable than the competition
75% say Zoom has increased their productivity by at least 40%
Current Zoom products include:
- Zoom Video Conferencing — A collaborative cloud-based video and web conferencing product with an IM/presence client.
- Zoom Video Webinar – A version of Zoom Video Conferencing that allows up to 50 people to actively participate in a webinar with an audience of up to 10,000 view-only participants.
- Zoom Rooms — Software-based collaboration for your conference and huddle rooms running on affordable off-the-shelf hardware.
- Zoom Cloud Room Connector (CRC) — Allows users to connect their H.323/SIP room systems to the cloud to communicate with desktop, tablet and mobile devices running Zoom software.
- Zoom Meeting Connector — An extension of cloud infrastructure that allows for video, voice, and content sharing hosted on a customer’s on-site private cloud.
- Website: zoom.us
- HQ: San Jose, CA
- Service Area: Worldwide
- CEO: Eric S. Yuan
- President: David Berman
- Head of Sales: Greg Holmes
- Head of Business Services: Sunil Madan
- Head of Marketing: Janine Pelosi
- Head of Customer Success: Nick Chong
- Head of Finance: Roy Benhorin
- Head of Enterprise and Channels: John Bow
- Head of Product Management: Oded Gal
- Zoom was founded in 2011 by engineers from the development teams of Cisco and its collaboration business unit, WebEx.
- The founder of Zoom, Eric S. Yuan, graduated from the Stanford University Executive Program and was previously Vice President of engineering at Cisco where he was responsible for collaboration software development.
- David Berman, the current standing President of Zoom, previously held the same position atop of Worldwide Sales and Services at WebEx Communications.