Yet more consolidation in the enterprise collaboration software market. Today LogMeIn, the company that offers conferencing services like GoToMeeting and join.me as well as authentication and other online services to businesses and others, announced that it would acquire Jive Communications for $342 million in cash plus up to $15 million based on reaching specific milestones in the next two years.
- Lenovo Debuts Smart Videoconferencing Solution
- Plantronics Provides Updated Outlook on Enhanced Growth and Profitability through $7B Market Opportunity
- ezTalks Video Conferencing Rooms Solutions Are Open to Pre-order
- Your Video Infrastructure Faces End-of-Life: Now What?
- Zoomtopia 2018 Preview
- Meeting Room Trend Fueling Mic Market Growth
- Jim Marggraff Joins Board of Directors at Oblong Industries
- Video-Calling ‘Owl’ Helps Opioid Addicts In US