Most telepresence robots are designed for business use. They’re expensive, but the argument is that they work significantly better than a phone call and they pay for themselves since you don’t have to spend so much time and money traveling instead. We’ve reviewed telepresence robots in the past, and while in our experience the being-better-than-a-phone-call thing is definitely true, it’s still difficult for most people to justify getting one for personal use.
- Lenovo Debuts Smart Videoconferencing Solution
- Plantronics Provides Updated Outlook on Enhanced Growth and Profitability through $7B Market Opportunity
- ezTalks Video Conferencing Rooms Solutions Are Open to Pre-order
- Your Video Infrastructure Faces End-of-Life: Now What?
- Zoomtopia 2018 Preview
- Meeting Room Trend Fueling Mic Market Growth
- Jim Marggraff Joins Board of Directors at Oblong Industries
- Video-Calling ‘Owl’ Helps Opioid Addicts In US