October 27, 2015, Redwood City, CA – Tely today announced its vision to enable enterprises to deliver video collaboration to the growing millennial workforce with a new solution to video conferencing and collaboration. Tely is introducing the Tely 200, an affordable, simple to use video collaboration endpoint that integrates and connects with the cloud-based video service of your choice. Tely is also launching Tely Portal, a cloud based management platform that makes it easy for IT departments to deploy and manage the endpoints from the cloud. With the Tely 200, customers can easily share content and initiate a virtual meeting with a single click.
Workforce demands by millennial workers to increase flexible work styles have been met with employers shifting their working model to foster an environment that enables more visual collaboration. According to Wainhouse Research, 55 percent of conferencing managers are facing demands for video deployments from the next-gen workforce.
“Video conferencing has become a mainstream business tool,” explains Ira M. Weinstein, senior analyst and partner at Wainhouse Research. “To support the collaboration needs of today’s next-generation workers, organizations will need to deploy video conferencing in more meeting rooms and spaces. This has increased the demand for solutions like the Tely 200 that provide a solid and standards-based video experience, with enterprise-grade centralized management capabilities, at a ‘ready for scale’ price point.”
Delivering Enterprise-Quality Huddle Spaces – Ready Out of the Box in Minutes
Companies are changing their workspaces and moving from the cubicle and walled offices to open space environments, to address the work styles of the millennial workforce. This creates a new way of working – in a huddle space – whether in a small conference room setting; add-on rooms, corner and communal spaces or other shared meeting spaces.
The Tely 200 offers several key benefits to address this growing need:
- Simple and Intuitive User Interface– instantly join a virtual meeting room with Microsoft Office 365 and Google Calendar Support. Customizable for any enterprise to simultaneously view video and share content on dual screens.
- Huddle Space Collaboration Anytime, Anywhere– integrated High-Definition 1080p camera with 85 degrees diagonal field of view, designed for Huddle Space collaboration that can be set up instantly and anywhere.
- Integrates with Existing Cloud Video Solutions and Networks – including Acano, BlueJeans, Pexip, Videonor, Videxio, and Zoom, to name a few.
- Interoperates with Existing Enterprise Video Conferencing Solutions– including Avaya, Cisco, LifesSize and Polycom.
- Easy to Deploy and Centrally Manage – using the Tely Portal, a cloud-based management offering with an intuitive browser-based interface, IT can deploy, configure and manage each Tely endpoint remotely.
“IT departments face a growing challenge deploying video collaboration technology across the enterprise to enable creative teams to collaborate more effectively,” said Todd Abbott, president and chief executive officer, Tely. “The Tely 200 delivers enterprise quality video collaboration and is designed to connect with any cloud-based video service. With its form factor, price point and cloud-based management platform, the Tely 200 is optimized for deployment into the huddle space. This endpoint makes video collaboration available to the creative teams in any space, not just the executive conference rooms.”
Pricing & General Availability
Tely 200 will be generally available in November 2015 to enterprise customers worldwide through Tely’s channel partners at $1,800 MSRP (includes one year of Tely Portal). More information on how to purchase can be found at www.tely.com/buy.
- Learn about Tely
- Read about Tely 200
- Read updates on the Tely Blog
- Follow us on Twitter: @telylabs
- Follow us on LinkedIn
- Follow us on Facebook
Tely is dedicated to bringing simple high-definition video collaboration to more huddle spaces. Our cloud-optimized endpoints enable creative teams to easily share content and interact more effectively with each other, and with their customers, partners, suppliers through visual collaboration. Founded in 2010, Tely is a private company headquartered in Redwood City, California. Visit www.tely.com or connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn to learn more.
# # #
Leah McLean, 415-308-7928