As detailed in the now available Forbes Insights report, “The Connected Culture: Unleashing the Power of Video in Everyday Collaboration,” almost wherever applied, video conferencing delivers enormous business benefits. Companies taking an enterprise-wide approach to the technology are reporting significant improvements in everything from team performance and employee engagement to stronger relationships with external stakeholders, including customers, suppliers and partners.
- Lenovo Debuts Smart Videoconferencing Solution
- Plantronics Provides Updated Outlook on Enhanced Growth and Profitability through $7B Market Opportunity
- ezTalks Video Conferencing Rooms Solutions Are Open to Pre-order
- Your Video Infrastructure Faces End-of-Life: Now What?
- Zoomtopia 2018 Preview
- Meeting Room Trend Fueling Mic Market Growth
- Jim Marggraff Joins Board of Directors at Oblong Industries
- Video-Calling ‘Owl’ Helps Opioid Addicts In US