Collaboration companies will share their approaches to real-time communications, UC federation, presence, and more at the Enterprise Connect 2015 Innovation Showcase.
The results are in. The selections for the collaboration-focused Innovation Showcase at Enterprise Connect 2015, taking place March 16 to 19 in Orlando, will include seven innovative companies.
This year’s collaboration focus attracted a diverse group of 15 companies — but, of course, we had only so many slots to fill. We found these seven companies to offer the most compelling collaborative offerings:
- Altocloud: facilitates online collaboration with customers and prospects by enabling communications and screen sharing from a Web page
- Collaboration Squared: supports interoperability of video conferencing, Web collaboration, and phone conferencing on a cloud platform
- Double Robotics: enables a physical presence for remote participants
- Fuze: consolidates real-time audio, video, and Web conferencing in unified online platform
- NextPlane: enables granular controls for federation and instant messaging across like or dissimilar UC solutions
- Phonami: offers automated CRM logging from non-enterprise phones
- Redbooth: provides task collaboration and secure real-time communications via cloud platform