Are you struggling to achieve the ROI and enjoy the benefits of business video? Are your working teams still having low impact, low engagement, phone meetings instead of face-to-face experiences?
In this webinar we discuss:
- Common problems faced by today’s SMB and Enterprise businesses due to a failure of adopting video technology
- The real ROI and potential benefits of a video empowered workforce
- The traditional hurdles and obstacles preventing adoption of business video
- The adoption strategies of the past
- The new and better way to achieve video adoption and increase your company’s ROI
David Maldow, Founder & CEO, Let’s Do Video
David Maldow is the Founder & CEO of Let’s Do Video, and one of the visual collaboration industry’s most prolific writers of public content. During his time as primary content creator (and eventually managing partner) at Telepresence Options he wrote well over 150 pieces of public content.
David can assess products/solutions from an IT perspective, but with an eye for user experience and adoptability. He developed these evaluation skills while managing the Wainhouse Research Video Test Lab, prior to his time at TPO.
Janelle Raney, Product Marketing Executive, Zoom Video Communications
Janelle Raney is an experienced Senior Business Leader in strategic execution in product marketing, cross-functional leadership, sales enablement, corporate communications, market analysis and customer insights.
Janelle is currently leading Zoom’s product marketing efforts. Prior to joining Zoom, Janelle was head of product marketing for Citrix’s Document Cloud Division.