Host David Danto leads a group of industry leaders in a discussion about the latest trends. Plantronics has purchased Polycom. The peripheral manufacturer is now in the connectivity business. Cisco has taken Spark and given us Teams. Our panel discusses all this and what other changes we could see between now and InfoComm 2018.
- OnSite Demo of the Flipdock Available Now!
- Flipdock Promises a Better Skype Conference Room Experience
- Telepresence Set to Surge (But Not in Traditional Offices)
- BlueJeans Video Gateway for Microsoft Teams
- Plantronics Reportedly Exploring Sale After $2B Polycom Acquisition
- ZiipRoom Announces Distribution Agreements with Leading Channel Partners; Continues Onboarding Resellers to Serve North American Enterprise Market
- Lifesize Maximizes Collaboration and Cost-Effectiveness with Lifesize Dash
- LeadingAge 2018: Phone, Videoconferencing Tools Help to Fight Loneliness in Seniors