License-Free IP PBX Appliance with E1/T1/J1 Interface, Enhanced Reliability and Performance for up to 2,000 Users
The UCM6510, powered on the popular open source Asterisk-based software platform, is the second member of Grandstream’s UCM series of IP PBX appliances. In 2013, Grandstream introduced the UCM6100 series of IP PBX Appliances for SMBs supporting up to 500 users and 60 concurrent calls. The new UCM6510 offers the same communications features, capabilities, and smart endpoint management as the highly successful UCM6100 series, with the enhancement for E1/T1/J1 networks and much beefed up performance to support enterprise-level high calling volume (up to 2000 users, 200 simultaneous call, and 8 conference bridges with up to 64 attendees). It also features a number of improved reliability designs such as redundant power supplies, redundant Gigabit network ports with support for hot-standby high availability operation (pending software upgrade), 2 FXS and 2 FXO ports, integrated PoE, USB, SD, unlimited SIP trunk accounts with flexible call routing control, large 32GB onboard Flash memory for voicemail, electronic fax, call recording, personalized music-on-hold, and virtually unlimited peering for multi-site deployment or backup.
“We are very excited to introduce the UCM6510 IP PBX to the medium enterprise market today”, said David Li, CEO of Grandstream Networks. “This new product is a natural extension of our popular UCM series of Unified Communication platform that embodies Grandstream’s strong commitment to serving a broader market with a comprehensive and highly competitive total solution portfolio including IP PBX systems, a wide range of VoIP endpoints and gateways, as well as security surveillance cameras and video storage systems”.
UCM6510 IP PBX Appliance Highlights
- Automated discovery and zero-configuration secure provisioning of SIP endpoints (i.e. IP phones, IP cameras, etc.) allows resellers, installers and enterprise users to quickly and easily install and maintain.
- No licensing fees or annual recurring fees. FREE lifetime firmware updates.
- Customizable Voice features including IVR/Auto Attendant with multi-language voice prompts, call recording, ring group/hunt group, flexible dial plan, call routing, call queue, intercom/paging, click to dial, busy lamp field, shared line appearance (pending), multi-party conferencing, comprehensive codec support including G.711, G.722, G.729, G.723, G.726, iLBC, GSM, and any-to-any voice codec transcoding.
- Real-time Video calling with SIP video phones/smart phones/PCs, integration with SIP video surveillance cameras and door cameras, 2-way audio to/from SIP video cameras.
- Mobility supporting direct extension calling by road warriors, remote workers or mobile workers using softphone apps on Android smart phones/iPhones/tablets/laptops and cordless DECT IP phones (such as Grandstream’s DP715/710).
- Data features including integrated LDAP, call detail reporting, voicemail-to-email, fax-to-email, personalized music-on-hold, advanced security & access control, system backup/restore and more.
- Broad SIP interoperability with major Internet telephony service providers and SIP trunk providers, as well as SIP phones and other SIP devices, including Grandstream’s complete line of GXP IP Phones and GXV IP Multimedia Phones and IP Video Cameras.
UCM6510 IP PBX Appliance video includes demonstration and brief explanation of features and functions. To view, click here.
Pricing and Availability
The UCM6510 IP PBX Appliance will be available for purchase through Grandstream’s worldwide distribution channels at a list price of $1,999 USD by the end of October 2014. Contact your local Grandstream distributor for local pricing.
Product Introduction Webinar
Join Grandstream on Thursday, October 30 for an introductory webinar to learn more about the features and functionality of the UC6510. The webinar will be offered at two different times on October 30:
To sign up for the UCM6510 webinar at 9:30am EDT, click here
To sign up for the UCM6510 webinar at 3:30pm EDT, click here
About Grandstream Networks
Founded in 2002, Grandstream Networks is the leading manufacturer of IP voice/video telephony and video surveillance solutions. Grandstream serves the SMB and consumer markets with innovative products that lower communication costs, increase security protection, and enhance productivity. Our open standard SIP-based products offer broad interoperability in the industry, unrivaled features, flexibility, and price-performance competitiveness. Visit www.grandstream.com for more information or connect with us on Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter.
Asterisk is a registered trademark of Digium
Phil Bowers, 1-617-566-9300