I am pleased to share this recent discussion with the IMCCA’s David Danto and fellow industry experts Jules Trono and Simon Dudley.
InfoComm 2015 (now in its the 76th year) is just a few weeks away. The IMCCA will be hosting the Unified Communications and Collaboration Pavilion, and presenting the UCC Solution Summit educational sessions. Rather than making everyone wait till mid-June we figured we’d get together and have a chat previewing some of the themes and products we expect to see there.
- New out-of-the-box conference room solutions, and what they mean to the market.
- Microsoft’s new Roundtable 100, and its relation to Skype4B
- Cloud Video buzz v reality. Is anyone making money?
- Is Cloud the replacement for hardware, or is there a hybrid nirvana?
- Why won’t H.323 die? And should it?
- New toys for the huddle room. Webcams, speakersphones, whiteboards are just the start.
Please join us at InfoComm 2015 in Orlando taking place June 13 – 19th this year. Go to InfoCommshow.org to learn more about the event, and IMCCA.org to learn more about what we do at the IMCCA – with free end-user membership and great firms such as Cisco, Polycom and Crestron as members you have no excuse not to be a member. – David Danto