At Blue Jeans Network, we aim to bring great minds together to meet, share ideas and reach their audience through the power of video collaboration. By making video communication easy, secure and scalable, our customers can make online conversations, meetings and events personal again. Blue Jeans’ cloud-based platform has taken video into the mainstream, giving business and thought leaders the power to interact face-to-face with anyone, anywhere.
Blue Jeans was the first company to introduce widespread device and service interoperability to video conferencing in 2011. Since, we have continued to lead through innovation, introducing new products and features that eliminate the silos between video, audio and web conferencing, giving you a single, converged conferencing platform. Blue Jeans offers both a meetings service (Blue Jeans) and an interactive video events service (Blue Jeans Primetime).
Learn more at bluejeans.com.
- Website: bluejeans.com
- HQ: Mountain View, CA
- Service Area: Worldwide
- CEO & Co-Founder: Krish Ramakrishnan
- CTO & Co-Founder: Alagu Periyannan
- COO: Stu Aaron
- Blue Jeans Network has customers around the world who have hosted meetings from over 12,000 cities, in over 200 countries, on all 7 continents
- Blue Jeans Network has grown to 400 employees worldwide in only 5 years
- In 2014, Blue Jeans was named one of the 21 hottest cloud startups by Business Insider