Since 2012, Silicon Valley-based Highfive has been reimagining meeting room collaboration for enterprises, delivering the only integrated hardware and software platform born in the cloud for audio, web and in-room video conferencing.
With our transformative Hardware-as-a-Service approach, we provide the simple and cost-effective delivery model IT craves, including no hardware to purchase, just simple rooms-based pricing complemented with easy maintenance, monitoring and management of all our conferencing solutions.
Using web-based communication platforms and protocols, integrating with enterprise-grade workflows and external apps and delivering crystal-clear audio and high-definition 4K cameras powered by Dolby Voice®, we’ve developed immersive conferencing solutions that provide the joyful experience workers expect.
Taking less than 15 minutes to install, our in-room video conferencing delivers instant collaboration. Highfive empowers teams to focus on what’s important, get their best work done, and delivers better business outcomes.
Avoid the cost and complexity of other conferencing solutions. Enjoy an easier, more affordable and highly enjoyable alternative. It’s time to get more from your in-room video conferencing so you can do more for your business. Now just imagine what Highfive can do for your meeting rooms.
- Website: Highfive.com
- HQ: Redwood City, CA
- Service Area: Worldwide
- Co-founder & Executive Chairman: Shan Sinha
- Co-founder & Chief Technology Officer: Jeremy Joy
- Chief Executive Officer: Joe Manuele
- Chief Revenue Officer: Richard Borenstein
- Senior VP, Business Development & Alliances: Davide Pacchini
- Senior VP, Finance and Operations: Mike Doktorczyk
- SVP Product: Alex Limi
- Director of People Operations: Melissa O’Brien
- Highfive is the only conferencing company named one of the World’s Most Innovative Companies of 2018 by Fast Company
- In 2017, Highfive powered more than 110,000 meetings monthly, adding almost 100 new customers per month.
- Highfive’s founders, Shan Sinha and Jeremy Joy, both graduated from MIT and were former employees of Google and Microsoft.