Focused on innovation and quality, Logitech designs personal peripherals to help people enjoy a better experience with the digital world. We started in 1981 with mice, which (new at the time) provided a more intuitive way of interacting with a personal computer. We became the worldwide leader in computer mice, and have reinvented the mouse in dozens of ways to match the evolving needs of PC and laptop users.
Since those early days, we have expanded our expertise in product design beyond the computer mouse, with a broad portfolio of interface devices that are the “last inch” between you and your computer or your console game, digital music or home-entertainment system.
With products sold in almost every country in the world, Logitech’s leadership in innovation now encompasses a wide variety of personal peripherals (both cordless and corded), with special emphasis on products for PC navigation, gaming, Internet communications, digital music and home-entertainment control.
For each of our product categories, we study how our customers use their digital devices, and then our designers and engineers set their sights on how we can create a better experience with those devices – richer, more comfortable, more fun, more productive, more convenient, more delightful.
Current Logitech products include:
- Mice + Keyboards
- Smart Home
- Website: Logitech.com
- HQ: Newark, CA
- Service Area: Worldwide
- Chairman of the Board: Guerrino De Luca
- President and CEO: Bracken Darrell
- Senior VP, Worldwide Operations: L. Joseph Sullivan
- Senior VP, Consumer Computing Platforms Business Group: Marcel Stolk
- VP & General Manager, Video Collaboration Group at Logitech: Scott Wharton
- CFO: Vincent Pilette
- Logitech was founded in 1981 in Apples, Switzerland.
- Logitech products are distributed in more than 100 countries worldwide through retail channels or via their strategic partnerships with top-tier PC manufacturers.
- In December 2008, Logitech announced that it had manufactured one billion mice since 1985.
- Logitech has sales offices in major cities in North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific.