Lifesize Cloud Delivers Call Escalation, One-Click Dialing and Automatic Access to Up-to-Date Company and Meetings Directories to Lifesize 220 Series Endpoints
September 3, 2014, Austin, Texas – Lifesize, a division of Logitech, today announced that Lifesize Cloud – the first and only cloud-based video conferencing service to connect anyone using smartphones, tablets, laptops and especially conference rooms – can now seamlessly connect to the popular Lifesize 220 Series HD conference room endpoints. This – and other feature enhancements – will be delivered to Lifesize 220 Series endpoints via software download, and will give customers the functionality to connect to Lifesize Cloud.
Lifesize cloud effortlessly pairs with multiple generations of Lifesize conference room endpoints for an unmatched, connected experience. It is also the only service to deliver one intuitive and feature-rich interface, which effortlessly connects conference room video systems –including Lifesize Express 220, Team 220, Room 220 and Room 220i – to people using laptops and mobile devices. Additionally, this upgrade gives companies the ability to assign multiple account managers, which is ideal for those who want more than one person to manage the account.
“This update reinforces our commitment to simplifying the video conferencing experience for companies of all sizes,” noted Michael Helmbrecht, vice president of product marketing at Lifesize. “By expanding connectivity between Lifesize Cloud and endpoints, we’re making high quality and reliable video that is simple-to-use and simple-to-support accessible to more customers without breaking the bank.”
Now Lifesize 220 series users can access Lifesize Cloud and all of its benefits, including:
- One-click dialing – Simply click on a name in your directory to ring their device.
- Seamless call escalation – Go from a person-to-person call to a group call by clicking on additional names in your directory. There’s no need to hang up, set up a bridge, send out the invite to everyone and then dial into the bridge.
- Automatic access to the most up-to-date company and meetings directories – When you connect a Lifesize 220 system to Lifesize Cloud, you tap into a common set of directories that auto-populate.
- Automatic software updates – With Lifesize Cloud, you won’t have to manually update the software, it does it automatically.
- Work anywhere – Lifesize Cloud lets you work anywhere anytime on any device. The technology doesn’t dictate where you make your video calls, you do.
Lifesize delivers video conferencing that’s as easy, as lifelike and as remarkable as meeting in person. Founded in 2003 and acquired by Logitech in 2009, Lifesize continues to reinvent the video conferencing industry. From delivering the world’s first high definition video conference in 2005 to introducing the first cloud video conferencing solution to provide a connected experience across devices and meeting rooms, Lifesize addresses organizations’ demand for high quality and reliable video that is affordable and simple to use. For more information, visit www.lifesize.com or follow the company @LifesizeHD.
LifeSize, the LifeSize logo, Logitech, the Logitech logo, and other Logitech marks are trademarks of Logitech and may be registered. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
LifeSize – USA