Polycom® RealPresence One™ now available in the UAE – simplified video delivery, easy to buy, implement and use
October 14, 2014, Dubai, UAE – Polycom® RealPresence One™ is all set to change the dynamics of the video conferencing market in the UAE. This comprehensive package for video and content collaboration was launched globally earlier this year and is now available to organisations in the UAE. Polycom is offering the new solution on a subscription based model thereby making it easier and affordable for companies to adopt the latest video collaboration technologies.
For enterprises who are looking for a customised product or service for all their business needs, Polycom® RealPresence One™ gives organisations the ability to select what they need from the new, flexible video delivery options available – including hybrid and on-premises video – dependent on the solution that works best for their business models and budgets.
“RealPresence One™ opens up new opportunities for businesses in the UAE to adopt collaboration solutions that would truly enable their teams to benefit from face to face collaboration no matter where they are working from’, says Ramy Alam, Regional Sales Director, Gulf, Polycom. “This is an ideal solution for customers who want to implement voice, video and content collaboration solutions in their organisations for the first time.”
Polycom’s new RealPresence® Platform options include:
- Virtualised collaboration through a subscription: Polycom® RealPresenceOne™ is a new, comprehensive offering, including RealPresence® Platform software and services for video, voice and content collaboration, available on an annual subscription basis. This is an ideal solution for customers who want to implement voice, video and content collaboration solutions in their organisations for the first time.
- Virtual editions of individual RealPresence® Platform components: Polycom® RealPresence® Platform, Virtual Editions: individual components of the award-winning RealPresence® Platform are now available as virtualised software that runs on industry-standard servers in existing datacenters. Polycom® RealPresence® Platform, Virtual Editions, are ideal for organisations who want to optimise, streamline or expand their existing video networks, and will work alongside hardware appliances, for a seamless, hybrid network.
Polycom® RealPresence One™ has been enhanced to model the way today’s users are accessing critical business systems based on the following premises:
- Enjoy simplicity – A comprehensive offering including all the software and services needed to ensure business success
- Low risk -No CAPEX investment, increase video resources anytime, and renew subscription annually
- Align with strategic IT policies – One can add video infrastructure to their existing virtualised datacenter
- Increase agility – Easily spin-up and spin-down video capacity based on an organisation’s changing needs
- Reduce deployment time – Software is quick and easy to deploy, especially for trials and proof-of-concepts
- Reduces total cost of ownership – Virtual appliances and applications use IT resources more efficiently, supporting datacenter consolidation
Polycom® RealPresence One™is now available in the UAE. For more information, or visit www.polycom.co.uk.
Polycom helps organisations unleash the power of human collaboration. More than 400,000 companies and institutions worldwide defy distance with secure video, voice and content solutions from Polycom to increase productivity, speed time to market, provide better customer service, expand education and save lives. Polycom and its global partner ecosystem provide flexible collaboration solutions for any environment that deliver the best user experience, the broadest multi-vendor interoperability and unmatched investment protection. Visit www.polycom.co.uk or connect with us on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn to learn more.
Andre Rivera, Edelman
+971 50 613 6261