Video conferencing can be essential in the modern office. You see, many modern offices are not in a single location, but spread out globally. There can be entire teams where employees are scattered across different states or countries.
Unfortunately, video-conferencing solutions in many offices are lacking, causing a decline in productivity and disorganized projects. Today, StarLeaf announces a solution designed to make video conferencing seamless, by working with Microsoft’s Lync. While the product looks nice, the price is a bit high.
The company shares the following notable specs.
- 1 x HDMI in for PTZ camera—supports cameras up to 1080p60
- 1 x VISCA Camera control port for PTZ camera
- 1 x USB for USB camera input
- DVI-I in for PC input—supports up to 1080p60
- 2 x HDMI out for 1080p60 displays
- 2 x XLR for microphone input, including phantom power
- 1 x Line in for PC stereo audio in
- 1 x Line out for stereo audio out
- 1x Autosensing 10/100/1000 Ethernet LAN (RJ-45)
- 1x StarLeaf touchscreen controller (RJ-45)