As detailed in the now available Forbes Insights report, “The Connected Culture: Unleashing the Power of Video in Everyday Collaboration,” almost wherever applied, video conferencing delivers enormous business benefits. Companies taking an enterprise-wide approach to the technology are reporting significant improvements in everything from team performance and employee engagement to stronger relationships with external stakeholders, including customers, suppliers and partners.
- OnSite Demo of the Flipdock Available Now!
- Flipdock Promises a Better Skype Conference Room Experience
- Telepresence Set to Surge (But Not in Traditional Offices)
- BlueJeans Video Gateway for Microsoft Teams
- Plantronics Reportedly Exploring Sale After $2B Polycom Acquisition
- ZiipRoom Announces Distribution Agreements with Leading Channel Partners; Continues Onboarding Resellers to Serve North American Enterprise Market
- Lifesize Maximizes Collaboration and Cost-Effectiveness with Lifesize Dash
- LeadingAge 2018: Phone, Videoconferencing Tools Help to Fight Loneliness in Seniors