Date: Nov. 6, 2018
Time: 2:00 – 3:00 PM EST
Are you voting YES? Not in midterm balloting – we’re talking technology! Huddle rooms continue to expand in number, and the need to support mobile workers, BYO devices and apps, and multiple vendors and services is growing, too.
In this webinar, a panel of industry experts will build on the recent Sound & Communications article, Come Together, Right Now, Over UC, to discuss huddle rooms trends, challenges, multi-vendor environments and new solutions to help your organization vote YES to huddle room deployment! Register today!
- Host: John Carr, Associate Publisher, Sound&Communications
- Moderator: David Danto, Director of Emerging Technology, IMCCA
- James Lasher, Director Audio Visual Technologies, CA Technologies
- Mike Walsh, CEO, DGI Technologies
- Scott Wharton, VP & GM, Video Collaboration, Logitech
- David Maldow, Founder and CEO, LetsDoVideo
- Martin Bodley, Founder and CEO, ZiipRoom
- Huddle room trends – growth, usage profiles and the positive influence of millennial collaboration
- The seven deadly sins impacting effective collaboration
- Fresh approaches to ensure effective huddle room collaboration
- Q&A with the panelists
- A drawing for complimentary huddle room upgrade
Complimentary Huddle Room Upgrade for one lucky attendee*
- (1) Logitech MeetUp ConferenceCam
- (1) Year License for ZiipRoom MeetingExperience Software
- (1) Intel NUC Windows 10 Mini PC
One lucky attendee* will win a free one-year license of ZiipRoom MeetingExperience software, one Logitech MeetUp ConferenceCam (MSRP: $899) and one Intel NUC Mini PC with Windows 10 software. Winner will be chosen randomly from live event attendees at conclusion of webinar.
*ELIGIBILITY: The ZiipRoom and Logitech MeetUp offer is open only to attendees of the live webinar held on November 6th 2018, who are 18 or older. May not be combined with any other offer. Void outside the U.S., and wherever else prohibited by law. Employees of ZiipRoom, Logitech and its respective subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, and the immediate family members of, and/or those living in the same household of each, are not eligible. Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.