Yorktel Named 2015 Integrator of the Year by Commercial Integrator

Managed Services Expertise, Understanding Customers and Forward-Thinking Drives Company’s Innovation, Growth, and Remarkable Success

November 20, 2015, Eatontown, NJ – Yorktel, the worldwide leader in unified communications and collaboration (UC&C), cloud and video managed services, today announced that Commercial Integrator magazine named the company its ‘2015 Integrator of the Year.’

Since its inception, Yorktel has dedicated itself to understanding the marketplace and to providing solutions that help its clients achieve maximum productivity. Commercial Integrator identified Yorktel’s keen understanding of the managed services model, long before it was popular, as a reason for its steady growth and year over year success, coupled with a lifelong commitment to adapting its business to suit client needs.

“No one has done that better than Yorktel, which had the third-largest market share of revenue among managed services providers in 2014 in a recent Frost & Sullivan report,” said Commercial Integrator editor, Craig MacCormack, referencing Yorktel’s overwhelming success as a global managed video conferencing services provider.

Diversification and vertical market expertise are also key factors behind Yorktel’s great success. Enterprise Telehealth, for example, is now its fastest-growing vertical practice.

“We knew what we were doing and we knew there was a demand,” said Yorktel CEO, Ron Gaboury. “Companies were spending all this money on equipment they couldn’t use. The investment people make in technology is only about 4 percent of the total package. The other 96 percent is the people who are using it, the level of productivity.”

Also significant is Yorktel’s investment in understanding its partner solutions. The firm sits on the technology councils for Cisco and Polycom, along with other large IT developers.

Among Yorktel’s other successful other initiatives is its Media Services division, recently honored with an Emmy Award.

In addressing his team’s unique character traits, Ron Gaboury added, “Yorktel employees live and work by a few simple rules. First is don’t be a vendor; be a partner. Secondly, don’t sell what’s needed now; help position your customer for future trends, upscaling, and growth. Third, evolve with the market needs and trends, but don’t dilute your core competency or focus.”

Yorktel is a leading global provider of UC&C, cloud, and video managed services for large enterprise and federal government customers. Founded in 1985 and headquartered in New Jersey, with offices across the US, UK, and France, Yorktel enables customers to successfully integrate video into their operations — from video conferencing to video event production; on premise or in the cloud. Yorktel designs, integrates, and manages enterprise-wide unified communications solutions.

For more information, visit Yorktel online at http://www.yorktel.com or email knowmore@yorktel.com. Follow Yorktel on Twitter: @yorktelcorp


About Author

Let's Do Video is committed to bringing you the best coverage of visual collaboration technologies and related productivity tools and strategies. All aggregated content and press releases are posted under this listing.

Leave A Reply